Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP3 Digital Camera Firmware (Ver.1.3) and Software Download for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
Panasonic DMC-FP3 Firmware Downloads
Operating System(s):Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Xp
- Panasonic DMC-FP3 Firmware – Download (7.5MB)
Panasonic DMC-FP3 Installation instructions for Windows Users:
- Make a temporary folder on your PC for downloading the file,e.g. C:/Temp.
- Download and save the firmware in the folder you created in the above step.
- Double click the downloaded file.You may see screen after you have double clicked the downloaded file, please click “Run” button and move to the next step.
- The self-extracted file FP3__V13.bin will appear.The file size for FP3__V13.bin should be 7,5 MBytes.If the file size is not the same, please download and double click the file again. The file size can be checked by right-clicking on the file and selecting properties.
Firmware Update Procedure:
- Check the current version of firmware used by your camera.
- Download an updated version of the firmware and double click the downloaded file to decompress it.
- Copy the firmware file onto an SD Memory Card.
- Install the firmware update.
Operating System(s):Mac OS X
- Panasonic DMC-FP3 Mac Firmware – Download (7.3MB)
Panasonic DMC-FP3 Installation instructions for Macintosh Users:
- Make a temporary folder on your Mac for downloading the file.
- Download and save the firmware in the folder you made in the above step.
- Extract downloaded file
- Depending on your Macintosh setting the file maybe automatically extracted.If your OS is earlier than Mac OS X 10.3, please use Extract software. If your Macintosh OS is equal or later than Mac OS X 10.3, double click the file, FP3__V13.zip.
- The extracted file FP3__V13.bin should be 7,3 Mbytes.If the file size is not the same, please download and double click the file again.To check the file size, view “File in Finder” then check the information window.
Description for Panasonic DMC-FP3 Firmware version 1.3:Improvement of the menu indication.